The internet has drastically changed the way people shop. It has taken the market global. People can shop for any product they need without moving an inch, just with the click of a button. E-Commerce has made it possible.
An E-Commerce is a trade special website wherein products and services are listed for sale on the internet and the potential customers can access and purchase it from any part of the world.
An e-commerce website is different from a regular website in both design and functionalities. It is meant just for selling products.
Web Design Birmingham has pioneered itself in the field of e-commerce designing and we have been designing e-commerce websites for a good time giving us the required knowledge and expertise to design a trend setting trade website.
Here are some of the important features of an e-commerce website: -
· Shopping Cart: - For all obvious reasons this is the most important feature of an e-commerce website. With the help of this option a user or a buyer is able to place the products he has chosen for himself. An e-commerce website without a shopping cart is just like a supermarket without check-out counter.
· Mobile Optimized Website: - The most of the online shopping is done on the mobile and other hand held devices these days. In fact, the use of internet for shopping and other things on the mobile has surpassed to that on the other platforms. So, it becomes mandatory for an e-commerce website to be mobile optimized in order to have a better shopping experience.
· Social Media Integration: - The advancement of social media has taken online shopping to a new level. People are discussing their experiences and providing reviews on certain products and services on different social media platforms. This helps the e-commerce websites for all good reasons. So, an integration of social media platforms with the e-commerce websites is of utmost importance.
· Deals and Offers: - Coping with the competition, the e-commerce websites are offering regular and catchy deals to attract the customers. So, deals and offers option has been an important feature of an e-commerce website.
· Online Payment and Security: - This acts like a backbone to an e-commerce website. A well established security complied payment system makes the website all reliable and easy to shop on. So, this feature gives the website more credibility and trustworthiness.
In addition to the above, there are various other features which are a basic component of an e-commerce website. Web Design Birmingham does specialize is making an e-commerce website a featured one, easy to use and reliable to shop from by taking all the above features to an all new level.